Manufacturing EngineerWe are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to lead efforts to improve our
manufacturing processes. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible
for increasing productivity, minimizing variation and reducing operating
costs through the implementation of lean principles, employee
development and overall waste reduction.
Responsibilities:Manufacturing Processes and Employee Support:
• Develop, evaluate, improve and document manufacturing processes.
• Develop and implement process control techniques and procedures for manufacturing.
• Analyze manufacturing process flows continually for improvements in quality, cost reduction, and throughput.
• Develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
• Provide engineering support to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
Manufacturing Equipment and Tooling Support:
• Collaborate on product design and tooling to ensure effective production methods.
• Confer with vendors to determine product specifications, arrange for
equipment, parts, or material purchase, and evaluate products according
to quality standards and specifications.
• Create and maintain accurate documentation of tool drawings, design concepts, and shop orders.
• Manage and implement major new processes or improvements.
• Monitor and report status of projects.
• Work towards win/win agreements.
• Openly share ideas with the team and continue our collaborative culture.
• Practice effective meeting skills to a high degree of competency.
Leadership, Communication, and Collaborative Relationships:
• Practice safe behavior.
• Make commitments and follow through on them.
• Promote a positive and optimistic work environment.
• Establish effective working relationships with other departments.
• Timely and honest communication of issues to management.
• Provide honest and constructive feedback to peers/co-workers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience for Success:
• Knowledge of metal fabrication processes including manual and CNC machining.
• Proficient with Solid Works, MasterCam, SAP, Microsoft Excel, and Word.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Positive attitude expressed through enthusiastic and cooperative behavior.
• Good communicator and able to work within a team.
Minimum Qualifications:• Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering degree or Bachelor's degree in manufacturing-equivalent field.
• Manufacturing Engineering: 1 year
Desired Attributes:• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• CNC Machining experience
Benefits:• Excellent growth opportunities for high achievers.
• Competitive salary, benefits package including 401(k) and vacation.
• Health insurance.
Required Education: Bachelor's
Job Type: Full-time
We have a
clean, efficient environment with endless opportunities for challenge
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To be considered for this position, please click the link below to email us your resume. Thank you for your interest.
Apply Now! >>>
<<< View all Jobs