Lead CNC MachinistWe are seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join our dynamic team
of craftsmen. The CNC Machinist will program, setup and operate
machinery including QC. We specialize in close tolerance world class
race car components with a full compliment of Mazak and Haas machines.
- Multiaxis and mill experience is beneficial
- Tooling optimization
- Fixture design
- Machine Setup
- Machine Operation
- Tight tolerance machining typical (sometimes <.0005 tolerance)
- G and M Code
- Mazatrol Conversational
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Reading and interpreting blue prints
Benefits:• Excellent growth opportunities for high achievers.
• Competitive salary, benefits package including 401(k) and vacation.
• Health insurance.
Required Education: High School or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
We have a
clean, efficient environment with endless opportunities for challenge
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
be considered for this position, please click the link below to email
us your resume. Thank you for your interest.
Apply Now! >>>
<<< View all Jobs