Sales RepresentativeWe are seeking a talented, enthusiastic in-house Sales Representative with a passion for the automotive aftermarket and/or racing. This person will serve as a single point of contact with customers working closely with all other departments to ensure quality and responsiveness of service. Must be able to confirm purchase order requirements, set-up and enter orders, coordinate quoting, follow-up with internal resources, enter returns into the system, process change orders, and respond to customer inquiries regarding order status and delivery dates.
This person will also generate revenue growth and new sales opportunities by initiating the prospecting and developing of new customers as well as ensuring retention of established business by extending outstanding service through managed customer contact.
There will be potential for outside sales interactions at races, trade shows and industry events.
Responsibilities:• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of
requirements or problem.
• Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
• Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional
customer education as needed.
• Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
• Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure
high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
• Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
• Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer
and/or improve productivity.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and
• Occasionally use decision-support tools to answer questions.
• Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and that may require
reliance on conceptual thinking.
• Maintain broad knowledge of Chassis Shop products and services.
Desired Attributes:• Previous phone sales and/or customer service experience
• Ability to learn
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail
• Good listening and responding skills
• Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think
• Possess insight into self and others
• Solid problem solving skills
• Some technical knowledge
• Strong sales experience selling products over the phone.
• Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Experience with SAP® Business One is a plus but not required
Environment, Physical and Other Requirements:• Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station
in an office environment.
• May be asked to help with other projects throughout the organization.
Benefits:• Competitive salary, benefits package including 401(k) and vacation.
• Health insurance.
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
We have a
clean, efficient environment with endless opportunities for challenge
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
be considered for this position, please click the link below to email
us your resume. Thank you for your interest.
Apply Now! >>>
<<< View all Jobs