Product AssemblerWe are looking for part-time person to assemble custom performance
steering components. After reviewing the product order request and
instructions the assembler uses their hands and hand tools to complete
the order efficiently with the highest degree of quality.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Work effectively as a team contributor.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating
and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
• Take pride in their work and assemble with a great attention to detail and workmanship
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Part-time
Wages: Commensurate with experience
We have a
clean, efficient environment with endless opportunities for challenge
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
be considered for this position, please click the link below to email
us your resume. Thank you for your interest.
Apply Now! >>>
<<< View all Jobs